SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Metamorphosis

Entering the phase where I need more sacrifices and efforts to change the title from behind into in front of my name...

Yup! I'm already graduated from Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Universitas Gadjah Mada on 27th August 2013, left all the things about college and start the new things in life.. being a coass or young doctor or yes.. young vet which is not only learning from theory, but I will do more practice as well. Yeaayy I love it!! because learning by doing is soooo much fun! Spend a lot of times at the animal hospital, horse ranch, poultry, dairy farm, feedlot cattle, zoo, etc. I can't imagine my coass life would be so wonderful. I get to play with kittens, puppies, piglet, bunnies, sloth and the other cute animals out there. ><

I'm officially Bachelor of Vet Med :)


happiness is seeing my lovely parents smile because of me! :D

My lovely campus :)

I'm growing up in Veterinary Medicine


Before becoming a coass there were a lot of things i had to do including comprehensive test, and from all the students (about 170 students) who took the test will divide into two sections based on their scores. Luckily, I got the best score so that I'm into first section and will start as a coass on 9th September 2013. Each section
will devide again into 6 groups, and me in the first group (A.13.1) :D

The first rotation will be at clinic or veterinary hospital. What a great opening, huh? :D
Here's the coass rotations that I will get through for the next 1.5 years ...
Small Animal Internal Medicine - Surgery and Radiology - Large Animal Internal Medicine - Obstetric and Gynecology - Administration and Veterinary Public Health - Laboratory Diagnostic.

Me & my bestfriends. We're proud to be a vet


young vets ;)

Growing up to the "next level" also means ready to change to be better. The way of thinking, acting must be suitable as an adult learning. It's a bit hard, but I won't give up easily. My hard work is the way to make parents proud. Yes, I should be ready for that. I wish everything happens successfully from the very beginning til the end. With passion, efforts and prayers, every dreams can be come true. Keep up the good work and spirit! Never give up, because great things take time.

Okay, welcome to the new life, coass life.... Bismillah, on progress to be a Doctor of Veterinary medicine. :)

:D

3 comments :