SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, December 31, 2016

2016 Highlights

Today is the last day in 2016. What already been thru in my life some still goes in my life. Never imagine that 2016 give me so much lesson of happiness, sadness, confident-level up, the meaning of trust, self-caring, 'let it go' moments, the power of love, end up the long distance, face the brand new day, out of the passion and everything.
So, here's the highlight.
Maybe I can't write it down completely, but I'm trying to remember it what really amazed me.
The first months in 2016 still have the energizing ambitiously kinda feeling. No, not as a worker exactly but a vet who have load of dreams. One of dream when I was in college came true, became an oral presenter. I wrote paper, presented the clinical cases in front of the audience in national symposium, most audience are senior in practices. Never thought that I will accomplish this one because I'm such a shy person. I got so much motivation that really pushed me up, that I can do that great. Eventually, I was done it successful, went back home as awardee. I was surely can 'break a leg'!
One sad moment after that hilarious, I experienced miscarriage. I'm not going to write here long about this and why it can be happened. But because of this, I learn so much lesson from this heartbreaking moment, to always be grateful to Allah, and believe that Allah already has a great plan to us. Everything that happened in life is just by the sake's of Allah. We also learn to be a good parents by enrich ourselves with knowledge about pregnancy, parenting, etc. So when the day has come again, I'm ready with conscious pregnancy. I've been preparing these all after that moment til now. I want to thank my husband because of his patient, pray, support and love for me that really strengthen me in this situation. I believe that someday we will be a good parents.
And because of miscarriage moment (and any other reasons of course), my husband didn't want me to have a work. In his eyes, I worked very hard. He asked me to resign from my job so I can follow him and live together. He was really got trauma. Trauma of losing the baby, he also worried about my health issue and he regretted that he couldn't accompany me through the hard times because of the long distance. He asked me to move with him, so he can take a good care of me. Take care each other. First, I thought this was a hard decision I should make. I wanted to reach my dreams here in my job, but I also felt so suck with long distance. I was all alone. It was take few months to deal with and finally ready enough to say that I was going to quit. Stressed, argued, bargained, and so on. And, I thought this was it. I still can be a practitioner wherever I go. Plus, I can be so close with my husband everyday. My husband also allow me if I want to go check my patient or get housecall/ home visits. Besides, I will have more time to relax. And finally, the big decision already blown up. I was officially left my job in the last October this year for good.
In the mid December, I moved with my husband. So excited because I'm gonna live in a place who has more fresh air, no traffic, and dunno why I always excited to be at some new places.
My life some changed when I moved here in a small city that it more looked like a small village in one of district in South Sumatera. No more high building, shopping mall, variety-easy to catch up-restaurant, taxi everywhere. Our house located about 63 kms in distance with the center of the city which is takes 1 hour or more to go to. Every weekend my husband and I usually go to the city just for resfreshing, shopping, watching movie, eating delicious dishes that only served in the city or just hanging out.
Something that really feel change is that I always had been busy previously but now I'm just totally a housewife. I need about two weeks for fully adapting with all surround me. The neighbors here mostly an elder, not yet meet the person who has the same age with me. So, how come I passed with so many differences here? I'm just be grateful :)
Ah, I think if I write about this gonna be so long so yeah maybe next time I will post special about moving here!
Something that finally I realized.. my priority has changed. Change into something that it's supposed to be the number one. Family.
No more only me, only you, but us.
Is it sounds cheesy? That's okay, this is just what I feel. The feeling that can not be compare with anything else are the happiness when I can gather up with my husband and relatives, and the sadness that not hang in there alone.
So, this is the last words vomit in the end of 2016. Happy new year 2017 everyone. May luck, blesses and all the goods always be with us ❤

Beautiful Ampera Bridge

No comments :

Post a Comment