SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, October 27, 2013

My Sister's Wedding

October 20th, 2013 was an unforgettable big day for my happy sister and her spouse. I wish them both always be happy, loyal, always love and care each other forever. Now she through her new life, being a wife and probably in a year soon being a mommy! :D
hehehe


I hope you always happy forever, sister.. always success in your educations to reach your dreams, and for the next doctoral degree.. success in your career, as always..and being a good wife and mom :)
I know your spouse will be a very very good husband and father, he can leads you to be a better person and makes you getting closer to Allah.
and may your life completed with children who can be proud of..













Congratulations Teh Icha & A' Surdi :)
Allah bless you both, always... 
:) :) :)

No comments :

Post a Comment